Practical One-Day SEO Training Courses Offered
This course covers practical SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing
This one-day Search Engine Optimisation course offers a comprehensive and practical approach to Search Engine Optimisation/Marketing for businesses, website owners, marketing managers and anyone interested in online marketing.
THE COURSE COVERS THE FOUR ELEMENTS OF GOOD GOOGLE SEO:
This course is a must for all small business owners, website managers and marketing professionals. Date to be confirmed. We offer in-house training too.
It is a practical SEO Training workshop and attendees will learn the tools, strategies and techniques required to improve their natural/organic search engine positions in a course packed full of useful, effective and best-practice SEO to get the most out of their website. It also covers introductory pay-per-click advertising and how to use social media effectively for marketing.
As the course is a workshop, if attendees already have a website, they should register the website they wish to SEO when booking in order to receive hands-on, practical and useful tips pertinent to their site.
SEO TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- What is Search Engine Optimisation/Marketing?
- How Search Engines work
- It’s All About Text
Knowing Your Online Market – SEO Research
- Using SEO Tools
On Page SEO: Implementation and Techniques
- Accessibility, Usability and Design
- Hosting & Domains
- Site Architecture/URL Structure & Page Layout
- Meta Data: What are they are how to use them
- HTML tags and Headers – common usage for SEO
- Sitemaps, robots.txt and htaccess – what they are?
On Page SEO: Content
- What is Good Content?
- SEO Copywriting & Keywords
- Content Strategies/Inbound marketing
Off Page SEO: Links, Linkbuilding and Techniques
- What is linkbuilding?
- Types of backlinks
- Identifying good backlinks
- Prospectinng and gaining backlinks
Benchmarking, monitoring and analysis
- Using search engine webmaster tools
- Rankings, analytics and web statistics
Putting SEO into Practice
- Quick gains, medium and long-term SEO strategies
- SEO Checklist
Pay Per Click (Paid advertising)
- How PPC works
- Setting up a simple yet effective campaign
- Negative keywords, types of keywords
- Monitoring and refining
Effective Social Media
- Social media for SEO
- Which Social media is right?
- Combining SEO and Social Media
Future Of SEO
- Protecting your SEO against pitfalls
- Search engine evolution
For more information, to arrange individual or group training, please call 0141 374 2468 or complete our contact form.