Maximise Your Online Advert Spending
Refining keywords, adverts and landing pages as well as monitoring budgets are the keys to successful PPC management.
Many people throw a lot of money away with under-optimised pay-per-click advertising. We can set up and manage your paid advertising in search engines and content networks.
It’s all about making money, and we maximise your advertising spend by targeting the correct keywords, targeting the correct people and maximising conversions and lead generations.
Anyone can create an online advert and anyone can throw your money away – it’s ensuring that the people that click on your ad are ready to buy your product that makes us stand out.
Get A PPC Strategy That Works
A good agency like XLWEB that manages client Google Ads (now known as Google Ads) or Bing Ads should have an approach to advertising that ensures the best performance and results. Here’s what we do at XLWEB when undertaking any advertising campaign:
- Define Campaign Objectives: We work with clients to define clear and measurable campaign objectives. This includes understanding your business goals, target audience, budget and desired outcomes from any Google Ads campaigns.
- Undertake Keyword Research: We conduct thorough keyword research to identify relevant and high-performing keywords that match the campaign objectives (above). This includes identifying keywords with high search volumes, low competition and good conversion rates.
- Create Compelling Advert Copy: We write compelling ad copy that is relevant to the keywords and target audience. This includes writing engaging headlines, extensive ad descriptions and implementing ad extensions providing any additional information to improve ad visibility.
- Set Up Effective Campaign Structure: We set up well-organised campaign structures with relevant ad groups, keywords and ad copy. This factors in easier and smoother ongoing management and optimisation of the campaigns, meaning ads are shown to the right audience at the right time.
- Managing Bids and Budgets: We’ll monitor and adjust bids and budgets to ensure efficient spending and maximise your return on investment (ROI). This includes setting appropriate bid strategies, optimising keyword bids and allocating budgets based on performance and campaign goals.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Optimisation: We regularly monitor the performance of the campaigns and make data-driven decisions to change and optimise campaign performance. This includes analysing data from Google Ads reports, tracking conversions and making adjustments to keywords, ad copy, bids and targeting settings as and when needed.
- A/B Testing (sometimes called split testing): We’ll A/B test to identify the best-performing variations of adverts and landing pages. This includes testing different ad headlines, descriptions call-to-action (CTA) and landing page layouts to optimise campaign performance.
- Remarketing and Audience Targeting: Depending on the client, we will create remarketing ads, and use audience targeting features in Google Ads. This helps us reach and engage with past website visitors or users who have shown interest in your products or services.
- Monitoring Competitors: We keep a close eye on competitor activities and adjust the campaign accordingly. This includes monitoring competitor ads, keywords and landing pages – making any necessary adjustments to stay ahead of the competition.
- Reporting and Analysis: We love analytics and reporting, but we never send needless and superfluous reports. All the metrics that our clients need and should know are provided. This includes analysing data, identifying trends and making recommendations for further optimisation.
Let us manage your advertising campaigns to get the most out of every penny. When undertaking pay-per-click, we only use common sense, strategic and data-driven ideas and plans to optimise your spending.